Friday, March 18, 2011

Update!

Livie's surgery has been rescheduled due to a cold that she has.  Her surgery is now scheduled on 04.01.11.  We were completely prepared for the surgery emotionally and then to have to move it out a few weeks is kind of hard.  I do love her doctors and know that they have made the right decision.  I pray that we can get her healthy and have her remain that way until her surgery. 

Livie's Benefit was on 03.12.11.  It was unbelievable!  The amount of things that we had for the bake sale, silent auction and live auction was amazing!  Thank you to everyone who made a donation!  Also thank you to those who helped work the benefit!  Without all of you, it would not have been a success!

I really wish that I would have had time to visit with more people than I did!  Thank you to all of you who came out to show your support!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment